Friday, June 11, 2010

Worth

Ladies, the ideals of beauty have changed drastically. Most of us probably don't know who we are under the masquerade of hair, make up, eyelashes, fake asses, Dr. 90210, and clothes. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel beautiful, I am all for it 100% all of the way. But don't lose yourself in the process. Appearing that way will get you want you want (whatever and whoever that may be). We've all heard the phrase "Use what you got, to get what you want" in response just like Ebony said "Well, if that's all you got, you don't want much". Get something else on your mind than setting up your "representative" for failure. Fellas, yall are not off the hook, yall feed into that foolishness. Yall try to "appear" harder than you are to tempt us with the "Bad Boy" image that we crave. So yall carry guns, sell drugs, and buy chains. Not forgetting to the mention the cars that cost more than where you live. But hey "that's how playas roll". Roll right on by me "Cat Daddy" your taste is too rich for my blood. As with all my posts, its only a few topics that I have my mind completely made up about. There's nothing like feeling like a star and if doing the things previously mentioned makes you feel that way, do you. I rock my own everything and that's just how I am. I can still attract the fellas cause I aint nothing like free money. Trina said "Sell the pussy by the grands, and in a month you own a Benz. Another week a set of rims. See if I had the chance to be a virgin again. I'd be fucking by the time I'm ten!"

XOXO Ty
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: