Friday, June 25, 2010

1st Cocktail Party

These past few days have been a rollercoaster ride without a foreseeable end. I am not complaining because I love adventures, excitement, and sheer foolishness. I am in the midst of planning my first cocktail party. When the party plans were initially created I felt warm and fuzzy all over, now I just feel anxious. I am having a house full of women that I am hosting and entertaining by myself. I wish I could afford a male stripper or knew a man who wouldn't mind dancing for tips. Wow, I can't believe I just wrote that, oh well. Truth is the truth. So far, I have created a Drink Menu showcasing 3 drinks that will be available at my cocktail party. I hope everyone drinks the white. Party Party Party, let’s all get wasted. I also have a Lil Captain in me, NO DRUNK DRIVING on my watch. The last thing to decide upon is the food. So far, I am thinking already prepared meals. Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and perhaps something else. I am not expecting that many people. I will be surprised if 10 people showed up. This is just the beginning and who knows how this ordeal will turn out. I have to go now and finish cleaning and straitening because tomorrow is going to be hectic.

Love Always,

Ty

No comments: