Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Virgin Blog

Honestly this is my second time starting a blog and hopefully this one has a better purpose than the last one. I want this blog to really focus on inner beauty, strength, wisdom, empowerment, and knowledge. I want people to take from my blog that the impossible can be done, irrational behavior is sometimes necessary, and to challenge everyone who says "you can't" do something. Welcome to the World of No Rules or Barriers. I am all for taking the road less traveled, letting go of my inhibitions, and telling it how it is. I am looking forward to networking and meeting all of you that will follow me one day. In the meantime, please don't get offended by anything I do or say. I am a lover by trade and a jerkass by nature. "To love me is to hate me". I live a Rockstar Lifestyle, God willing, I will make it!!!

~ "I'm Going To Be Great"
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: