Friday, June 11, 2010

Commoners, Lls...

So basically its no secret my current employer is threatening to terminate me. Honestly, I was angry at first for the audacity of them trying to "scare me straight" but now I'm like a kid with my shirt off screaming "do it". I'm going to work in battle mode, its sad but my days at work have to consisted of Xanax and Newports. I feel so much anxiety from dealing with their bullshit that I feel like snapping everytime I go there. I feel like a snake, like I'm lacking arms, hands, legs, feet, and a voice. All I have is my venom ready to spit it at anyone that's close. Back to the initial reason for this post, I'm not wealthy, my family is well off but not capable of fully supporting me if I needed them to, so I feel I am a "commoner". Meaning I don't have money at my leisure or fingertips. Employees know that they can treat commoners a certain way because they feel that they are our only option especially with the recession. Its funny because at the bullshit jobs that most of us work at, we are either smarter or have more experience than the idiots that's treating us like commoners. I have 5 classes left until I have my Associate's Degree, my Mother asked me "What kind of degree's do your managers have?". My response either none or bad training. My simple business management class opened my eyes to how terribly businesses are ran. Its sad when an employer doesn't take care of their own. There is no loyalty there at all. Their attempts to "scare me straight" pissed me off to the point where I am applying to everything that crosses my path. I was walking in Largo Town Center station when I heard a voice say "You will be great", I don't know if it meant eventually or now. Either way, I got the answer I was seeking. So I say to the my employer 'Bring It On',
'Cause Bitch I'm the Bomb, Like Tic-Tic' ~ Lil Wayne. Lls.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Ty said...

I was very angry when I wrote this post. My apologies, this is not sexy at all.