Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Registering/Enrolling at PGCC

PGCC has a very beautiful campus with nice building full of people that acts as if you're bothering them by coming in. I understand their frustration because while waiting for my turn, the ignorant asses in front of me and the comments/concerns they make, makes me want to scream. I am all for bettering yourself but some people need general communication classes before they can apply.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


E-Jay Smith said...

Hey Vita, this Ernie, I go back to PG myself. I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday from 3:15-6:30, when are you there?

Daryl Saunders said...

Iowa Bankruptcy Records
Looking for Iowa Bankruptcy Records? Get Iowa bankruptcy records, bankruptcy court records, county bankruptcy records, discharge order papers same day delivery